How To Prepare For Your Appointment
Call us as soon as possible to schedule an appointment! (8-10 months notice preferred)
It is helpful if you bring:
- Pictures of flower arrangements, flower types, or colors that inspire you.
- A photo of the brides and attendants dresses.
- Fabric swatches of the colors you are working with to build the theme of your wedding.
- A list of people who will wear or carry flowers.
- Contact persons at church, and reception locations.
- The amount you are budgeting for flowers.
Please note: Our calendar fills up very quickly. We book a maximum of two weddings per week-end. We request a $200 deposit to hold your wedding date. We reserve on a first-come-first-booked basis. Final payment is due two weeks before your wedding date. (Any adjustments to the bill will be discussed and finalized at this time.) Season, colors scheme and materials are several factors that determine the final price of your flowers.
Mon 10am - 4pm
Tues 10am - 4pm
Wed 10am - 4pm
Thurs 10am - 4pm
Fri 10am - 4pm
Sat 10am - 2pm
Hours may vary.
Please call ahead.
118 Erie St.
Edinboro, PA 16412
13 miles south of
beside CVS in
We offer a variety of fresh flower arrangements ready for pick up or delivery at any time during business hours.